ahhhh!!!!! I actually MISSED yesterday's race!!! I can't believe it! On Sunday, I was happily watching tv and I didn't even NOTICE that my brother was gone to my grandfather's house to watch the race... aarrrgghh....*bangs head on wall* Got to do something about that short-term memory.
Anyway, my bro told me that there wasn't much overtaking. It does get rather boring at times when you only see cars going round and round the track without overtaking. When that happens, I suppose it's down to the team's pit-stop strategy. I do like crashes though... hahahahahahahahahaha... especially the more spectacular ones that require a deployment of the safety car. Sorry if you think I'm sadistic or crazy or anything.
It simply isn't worth making yourself get angry, after all, you watch F1 because it is a form of entertainment, is it not? If you're going to make youself upset after watching, what's the point of watching F1 then? So saying though, I concede that it's hard to control one's emotions, especially when there was something that happened that was particularly undeserving, whether positive or negative.
Well, since I have nothing to comment about, I shall just stop crapping here.
Anyway, my bro told me that there wasn't much overtaking. It does get rather boring at times when you only see cars going round and round the track without overtaking. When that happens, I suppose it's down to the team's pit-stop strategy. I do like crashes though... hahahahahahahahahaha... especially the more spectacular ones that require a deployment of the safety car. Sorry if you think I'm sadistic or crazy or anything.
It simply isn't worth making yourself get angry, after all, you watch F1 because it is a form of entertainment, is it not? If you're going to make youself upset after watching, what's the point of watching F1 then? So saying though, I concede that it's hard to control one's emotions, especially when there was something that happened that was particularly undeserving, whether positive or negative.
Well, since I have nothing to comment about, I shall just stop crapping here.

<< Home