Sunday, March 19, 2006

aaarrrggghhh... I was going to prepare myself for some good old action today from all drivers on the F1 grid cos the Sepang circuit looked interesting. Qualifying looked pretty promising, which was the reason why I even bothered to go and watch. What a terrific disappointment, I must say, though. Raikkonen crashed out in the first 5 minutes, before even the first lap was finished!!!! argh. Right at that moment(because only my grandfather's house has cable tv) I said, "I'm going home!" because really Raikkonen constitutes the most part of the F1 I watch. At the same time, Nico Rosberg crashed out a few laps later, so really there wasn't anything seriously worth watching. I'm just going to the F1 website to look at the results later. 'Alo'(Alonso) will probably win though. Not that I really care. I'm just going to finish up my own holiday homework because Term 2 is starting tomorrow.