Saturday, April 01, 2006

Button on pole. Okay, I think. But Button always qualifies quite well, but loses out in what my dad terms 'the big squeeze', so probably Alonso and Fisichella will get in front of him and they might just win the race. Not that I'm hoping for that, but the fact remains that Renault have a better car than they did last year, while McLauren has fallen back. BUT!!! I still feel that Raikkonen is the fastest driver around. In fact, a poll on the Formula 1 site last year showed that most people felt that if the three drivers Michael Schumacher, Kimi Raikkonen and Fernando Alonso were to race in the exact same conditions, Raikkonen would be the fastest.

My brother was pretty much in a storm the week before last because both the Renault cars won in Sepang. More specifically, he's upset that Alonso finished in a good position. He is so against Alonso that he is even supporting Nico Rosberg in the hopes that he will break Alonso's record of being the youngest pole setter, youngest to win a race and the youngest to win the championship. Well, personally I think it's a bit immature...(don't let him see this)

They say that it will be an exciting race tomorrow. Well, I don't know. With less than 17 hours(hahaha) to the next race, all I want to do is just watch and I suppose we shall start to see who will be likely to win the respective championships this year. Hope the silver arrows win, they've had enough bad luck already as it is.