oooouuuucccchhh.... my mum has now officially banned me from ever going over to my grandfather's house to watch F1 on Sunday for the entire period of time when I'm having my mid-year... T.T
That was mainly because she saw me sneaking over to my grandfather's house to watch last Sunday. So, I suppose that I'm probably not going to be able to update this blog for some time except about the results, of which everyone can read anyway at the F1 website.
Anyway, last Sunday was pretty boring because I only got to watch the last 20 minutes, and I also had to do a maths practice paper at the same time... Only got to watch the back, when Schumacher and Alonso were battling it out. My brother was rather agitated at why Alonso didn't crash, 'but with his class of luck, he won't crash.' In any case, he was always very elated whenever Alonso ran wide. He says that this is Alonso's normal skill and that this is what will happen to him when he has normal luck. Personally, I do think that this is rather(forgive me) immature(but don't tell him that).
It was rather disappointing(for me at least) because there wasn't any exceptional show of driving from Raikkonen(my apologies to Ferrari and Renault fans). In any case, I predict that the constructor's standings at the end of the year are as thus:
That was mainly because she saw me sneaking over to my grandfather's house to watch last Sunday. So, I suppose that I'm probably not going to be able to update this blog for some time except about the results, of which everyone can read anyway at the F1 website.
Anyway, last Sunday was pretty boring because I only got to watch the last 20 minutes, and I also had to do a maths practice paper at the same time... Only got to watch the back, when Schumacher and Alonso were battling it out. My brother was rather agitated at why Alonso didn't crash, 'but with his class of luck, he won't crash.' In any case, he was always very elated whenever Alonso ran wide. He says that this is Alonso's normal skill and that this is what will happen to him when he has normal luck. Personally, I do think that this is rather(forgive me) immature(but don't tell him that).
It was rather disappointing(for me at least) because there wasn't any exceptional show of driving from Raikkonen(my apologies to Ferrari and Renault fans). In any case, I predict that the constructor's standings at the end of the year are as thus:
- Renault
- Ferrari
- McLauren
- Honda
- Toyota
Rather disappointing list for me, but the point is that I am a subjective person and I do admit that 2006 is definitely NOT a McLauren year. For now, I have to concentrate on my mid-year exams and the ever-drawing-nearer O-levels. SIGH... T.T

<< Home