Finally the end to the end-of-year exams. I was so tired today cos I couldn't sleep at all last night, kept waking up, then I had this super weird dream about HP putting up a half-page advertisement on the newspaper using a Williams F1 car. So in the dream I was thinking it was a bit weird, cos HP is withdrawing as the main sponsor to team Williams next year, so why would they be advertising using that medium? Then as I was reading the newspaper in my dream my brother was saying something about how Raikkonen always likes to use a one-stop fuel strategy and why his opponents couldn't learn from him... that's why it's so terribly weird... I think it's mainly due to the fact that I was lying in bed yesterday thinking about why someone said Villeneuve(complicated surname to spell) was Captain Bonkers because of his temper(personally he looks quite alright to me, no signs of mental disorder so really it isn't justified).
Anyway, when I reached school, half the school wasn't in school because most of the exams were already over and those who had no more exams could stay at home if they wanted to. In any case, I still had my exam this morning cos I was left with the listening for music. One student came late for the exam, but luckily she reached the exam venue only a minute after it started, so she didn't miss anything. My friend, who often does not like to wear glasses, had to wear them in the exam just so that the words in the exam paper could be read and nearly forgot to wear them too! Ah, the price of vanity, and many gladly pay it too.
The exam itself was quite a breeze and I finished the paper half an hour before time's up. There was an interesting question in the exam: Explain what led you to your answer(which was German Lied). I actually wanted to write that well, of course, it's sung in German, you can't expect that it is an Italian aria right? But these kinds of answers are really no-go answers when it comes to marking, so I didn't write that down. For questions that I wasn't so sure of, I just wrote down everything that came to my mind about that particular extract, so I rather pity my music teacher for having to mark the entire whole huge chunk of answers in my terrible handwriting.
Finishing the paper long before time's up has its own bad effects. I was sitting in an air-con room so it was getting really chilly. Strange that I always don't feel cold whenever I'm doing the paper, but the moment I finish, I start to feel cold. With nothing else to do and having checked the paper multiple times, I was reduced to watching the second hand clock of the clock move in a continuous circle. Oh man, what a relief it was when the teacher finally collected the scripts! I think I was one of the first out into the open air to warm myself up.
Afterwards I went to my friend's house cos we had arranged to go out. I completely forgot to bring my own clothes, so I had to borrow them and I was feeling really weird all the way to the MRT train station. My friend was joking, all that's on the top and bottom half of you belongs to me. But really, I don't want to care about how I look. Sometimes, when my mum is nagging at me to wear something more presentable, I wish that people didn't really expect dress codes. Really, I sometimes wish people just wore sacks with one hole at the top for the head, two for the arms and one at the bottom. It would make things really so much easier.
On the train ride home, I saw my friend reading a book and saw this quote, "even if he did a Schumacher down in his M32 he'd never be able to make it" I was laughing at it so my friend asked what was the matter. Turns out that there is yet another person who knows hardly anything about F1... sigh... and when it was time to get off the train, we were reading that book so absorbedly that we completely missed the train stop(we get off at the same stop) and we had to take another train back... argh, we are really so silly.
The worst thing of all, I forgot completely that today was the birthday of my grandmother, so one moment I was going into the bathroom to bathe, the next I was hurrying out like a madman with my water streaming down from my hair cos we were going to be late if I didn't hurry. For the dinner, my grandfather ordered pig, duck, beef, fish, goodness remembers what else besides until I felt we were almost eating all the animals that were said to go into Noah's Ark. What a bad choice of menu. So instead of going home happy, as we were supposed to be because of the occasion, we went home with a stomachache from overeating(and some more food to take home too!). Sigh...
In the first place, we started the dinner late, so of course we finished late too. To make matters worse, the food was really taking a long time to come. To amuse ourselves, we told funny stories about people around us. Mine was about one of my juniors in school who once flipped open my Biology textbook. In my opinion, she shouldn't have looked, cos the next moment she started saying, 'EEEEEEE!!!!'. So I looked across at what she was looking at and I saw an aphid picture that had been magnified to many times the original size. Then she flipped some more and saw a sheep's heart. 'EEEEEE!!!'. Then after that she saw a worm. 'EEEEEEEE!!!'. After she closed the book, she announced that she was going to take Biology when the time came. Sigh... Girls are like that sometimes... *rolls eyes*
Well, soon I'll be making my IC but I heard that they'll need a blood test and that they'll prick your finger with a needle to make it bleed or something. I'm not so sure whether it's true, possibly it's a trick by my brother to make me scared. Well, I shall not be.
In any case, I have to head to bed now.
Anyway, when I reached school, half the school wasn't in school because most of the exams were already over and those who had no more exams could stay at home if they wanted to. In any case, I still had my exam this morning cos I was left with the listening for music. One student came late for the exam, but luckily she reached the exam venue only a minute after it started, so she didn't miss anything. My friend, who often does not like to wear glasses, had to wear them in the exam just so that the words in the exam paper could be read and nearly forgot to wear them too! Ah, the price of vanity, and many gladly pay it too.
The exam itself was quite a breeze and I finished the paper half an hour before time's up. There was an interesting question in the exam: Explain what led you to your answer(which was German Lied). I actually wanted to write that well, of course, it's sung in German, you can't expect that it is an Italian aria right? But these kinds of answers are really no-go answers when it comes to marking, so I didn't write that down. For questions that I wasn't so sure of, I just wrote down everything that came to my mind about that particular extract, so I rather pity my music teacher for having to mark the entire whole huge chunk of answers in my terrible handwriting.
Finishing the paper long before time's up has its own bad effects. I was sitting in an air-con room so it was getting really chilly. Strange that I always don't feel cold whenever I'm doing the paper, but the moment I finish, I start to feel cold. With nothing else to do and having checked the paper multiple times, I was reduced to watching the second hand clock of the clock move in a continuous circle. Oh man, what a relief it was when the teacher finally collected the scripts! I think I was one of the first out into the open air to warm myself up.
Afterwards I went to my friend's house cos we had arranged to go out. I completely forgot to bring my own clothes, so I had to borrow them and I was feeling really weird all the way to the MRT train station. My friend was joking, all that's on the top and bottom half of you belongs to me. But really, I don't want to care about how I look. Sometimes, when my mum is nagging at me to wear something more presentable, I wish that people didn't really expect dress codes. Really, I sometimes wish people just wore sacks with one hole at the top for the head, two for the arms and one at the bottom. It would make things really so much easier.
On the train ride home, I saw my friend reading a book and saw this quote, "even if he did a Schumacher down in his M32 he'd never be able to make it" I was laughing at it so my friend asked what was the matter. Turns out that there is yet another person who knows hardly anything about F1... sigh... and when it was time to get off the train, we were reading that book so absorbedly that we completely missed the train stop(we get off at the same stop) and we had to take another train back... argh, we are really so silly.
The worst thing of all, I forgot completely that today was the birthday of my grandmother, so one moment I was going into the bathroom to bathe, the next I was hurrying out like a madman with my water streaming down from my hair cos we were going to be late if I didn't hurry. For the dinner, my grandfather ordered pig, duck, beef, fish, goodness remembers what else besides until I felt we were almost eating all the animals that were said to go into Noah's Ark. What a bad choice of menu. So instead of going home happy, as we were supposed to be because of the occasion, we went home with a stomachache from overeating(and some more food to take home too!). Sigh...
In the first place, we started the dinner late, so of course we finished late too. To make matters worse, the food was really taking a long time to come. To amuse ourselves, we told funny stories about people around us. Mine was about one of my juniors in school who once flipped open my Biology textbook. In my opinion, she shouldn't have looked, cos the next moment she started saying, 'EEEEEEE!!!!'. So I looked across at what she was looking at and I saw an aphid picture that had been magnified to many times the original size. Then she flipped some more and saw a sheep's heart. 'EEEEEE!!!'. Then after that she saw a worm. 'EEEEEEEE!!!'. After she closed the book, she announced that she was going to take Biology when the time came. Sigh... Girls are like that sometimes... *rolls eyes*
Well, soon I'll be making my IC but I heard that they'll need a blood test and that they'll prick your finger with a needle to make it bleed or something. I'm not so sure whether it's true, possibly it's a trick by my brother to make me scared. Well, I shall not be.
In any case, I have to head to bed now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home