Yay!!! The new year is here!!! (albeit this being a little late for me to say this...) and there will be a new season! Raikkonen is in Ferrari! lol... and Alonso is in McLauren!! Good luck to 'Alo', but nevermind, he doesn't need it, he always has good luck anyway...
I can't wait for the new season to start...! and the FIA says that they will be setting up a street track right HERE in Singapore!!!! *almost faints from excitement* Oh boy, can't wait to watch that!! and they say that the street track could be incorporated into the race season from as early as 2008!!! *almost faints again* haha!! Ahh!! Can you imagine, actually seeing the real thing, and not in the tv? Alright, maybe it's a little like a zoo, where you go and see the animals that you usually see on tv, but anyway... ahh!! Oh my goodness, I get so fired up... haha...
Oh well, I suppose I am better than some girls... lol... some people that I know of say "EEEEEE!!" and just as you are thinking of what sort of thing could it be that has scared them so, they continue, "So cute!!" and they really make me feel like a Japanese anime character, the part where they faint... *shakes head*
Oh YES!!! And we mustn't forget about the CRASHES!! THE CRASHES!!! the best part of all!!! lol...! (Sorry, I'm a little bonkers today, just had choir practice, you see...) Can't help but think about the time when Narain Karthikeyan's two tyres were bouncing on the track!! haha!! I'm still laughing at that!(even though it's the second year now that that crash happened) and oh, the fun that it was... (of course, there were some boring parts of it, when they kept playing the same replay, so we kept seeing Karthikeyan's stomach, while he was getting out of his car)
Anyway, look forward to the new season, and here's to all other F1 fans! Yay!
I can't wait for the new season to start...! and the FIA says that they will be setting up a street track right HERE in Singapore!!!! *almost faints from excitement* Oh boy, can't wait to watch that!! and they say that the street track could be incorporated into the race season from as early as 2008!!! *almost faints again* haha!! Ahh!! Can you imagine, actually seeing the real thing, and not in the tv? Alright, maybe it's a little like a zoo, where you go and see the animals that you usually see on tv, but anyway... ahh!! Oh my goodness, I get so fired up... haha...
Oh well, I suppose I am better than some girls... lol... some people that I know of say "EEEEEE!!" and just as you are thinking of what sort of thing could it be that has scared them so, they continue, "So cute!!" and they really make me feel like a Japanese anime character, the part where they faint... *shakes head*
Oh YES!!! And we mustn't forget about the CRASHES!! THE CRASHES!!! the best part of all!!! lol...! (Sorry, I'm a little bonkers today, just had choir practice, you see...) Can't help but think about the time when Narain Karthikeyan's two tyres were bouncing on the track!! haha!! I'm still laughing at that!(even though it's the second year now that that crash happened) and oh, the fun that it was... (of course, there were some boring parts of it, when they kept playing the same replay, so we kept seeing Karthikeyan's stomach, while he was getting out of his car)
Anyway, look forward to the new season, and here's to all other F1 fans! Yay!

<< Home